(See Wreath Kits Below)
We are so excited to offer wreath making classes this year. We can’t wait to see what you create!
- When: Monday November, 28th at 6:30
- Cost: $55.00
This class will include all the supplies and materials to make your own holiday wreath including freshly cut evergreens, privet berries, pinecones, dried flowers, dried oranges, ribbon and more. We will also get the chance in this class to make our wreaths out of grape vine in this class. Making something completely by hand and all from our little farm will make for a fun evening out.
- We get to make our wreaths out of grape vine in this class.
- These class will have a lot more variety of ingredients to use than will be available for the kits.
- We will provide delicious refreshments.
- How to sign up: Email Cherrypetalsflowerfarm@gmail.com or text me at 801-628-3248 to request a spot and I will send you and invoice. Space is limited and payment is required to reserve your spot.
If you are unable to attend one of our classes or want to do it on your own. We have a wreath kit for you. The kit will feature beautiful freshly cut evergreens, privet berries, pinecones, dried flowers and more. You will also receive a grapevine wreath, wire and ribbon to complete your wreath. We are excited to see what you create with our fresh ingredients.
- Pick up for the kit will be November 23rd
- Cost: $35
How do Pre-order a wreath? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 801-328-3248 to reserve a wreath kit.
What are the ingredients? Evergreens, Pinecones, Privet Berries, Dried Flowers, Lavender Leaves and Dried Oranges-upon request.
How do I pay for my wreath? An invoice will be sent to you within 48 hours with instructions on how to pay.
Will there be a tutorial? YES, I filmed a few tutorials to give you some guidance. Keep in mind that I am just a farmer and not a videographer 🙂
Should I wear gloves and have garden clippers? Yes, some of the greens can be quite sharp so gloves are recommended. We also recommend garden clippers so that you can cut the greens to your desired length if needed.